How to get here?
There is several ways to access Park Güell. It is off Carrer d’Olot in Barcelona and has three entrances:
- on Carrer de Larrard (main entrance),
- one at Carretera del Carmel, nº 23, where there is also the coach park for tourist coaches,
- on Passatge de Sant Josep de la Muntanya, which you get to by going up an escalator.
I Recommended itineraries by foot:
- From the Lesseps stop on line 3 it is a 15-minute walk, and we would recommend the entrance on Passatge de Sant Josep de la Muntanya, which has an escalator.
- From the Vallcarca stop on line 3 it is a 15-minute walk, and we advise you to take the escalator on Baixada de la Glòria, and then go to the entrance on Passatge de Sant Josep de la Muntanya.
Recommended itineraries on foot (lines H6 and 32):
- From the bus stop on Travessera de Dalt (lines H6 and 32), it takes 10 minutes on foot, and we would recommend going either to the Carrer Sant Josep de la Muntanya, which has an escalator, or Carrer de Larrard entrance.
Recommended itineraries on foot (line 24)
- From the bus stop on Plaça Catalunya (line 24-Paral·lel/El Carmel) it points along Passeig de Gracia to Carretera Carmel-Park Güell stop, wich is one of the main entrances to the Park, near the top of the hill.
Recommended itineraries on foot (line 92)
- From the bus stop Trelawny-Passeig Marítim, the line 92 (Pg. Marítim – Av. Tibidabo) points along Sagrada Familia and Hospital de Sant Pau, and stops at Carretera del Carmel-Park Güell in front of one of the Park’s main entrance.
- From the Bus Turístic (blue line) the stop is “Park Güell”.
- From the Barcelona City Tour, the route is “East” (green colour) and the stop is also “Park Güell”.
In both cases, the stop is located on Travessera de Dalt, it takes 10 minutes on foot, and we would recommend the entrance on Carrer de Larrard (main entrance).
Park Güell has a total of 13 taxi parking places, 12 of which are on Carrer de Marianao and another on Carrer d’Olot.
Coaches have their entrance on Carretera del Carmel, where there is a specific Zona Bus coach park.
People with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around Park Güell due to its architectural features, with flights of steps and uneven paths. There is a specific itinerary adapted to people with mobility difficulties.
The tourist coach car park has 3 places for people with reduced mobility.